Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Wish for 2011



I don't make New Year's Resolutions because they are always broken within a few weeks. My "plan" for this year is to blog a bit more than I did. For one, it really is a way of looking back and seeing how God has revealed himself to me and also what the real me was experiencing in this life on any given day. Having a mom who is losing all touch with reality and memory has made me value those life experiences even more. Like sipping tea with my very best friend that I don't get to see very often and talking about everything and anything. Like watching our 2 youngest sliding recklessly down a hill on toboggans. Like sitting in the silence of my living room in the predawn light reading how great God's faithfulness to His people is. Simple events but I want to remember them. And be grateful for it all.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading all your blog posts. You will be surprised how much God does for you this year. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete